Friday 6 November 2015

A review of Unlock the Past's recent Baltic cruise

Jane Taubman, a fellow speaker on the recent Unlock the Past (www.unlockthepastcruises.com) genealogy cruise of the Baltic, was sponsored for the event by Family Historian, and as such has written a blog post about her experiences on the cruise for the firm, detailing her time both on board during the conference and on our various shore stops.

Jane has very kindly linked to my own blog posts on in her article, and so the very least I can do is reciprocate! You'll find her post at www.family-historian.co.uk/baltic-cruise-report - and check out her Baltic Splendour photo album/travelogue book at the end of the report!



(With thanks to Jane)

Chris

For details on my genealogy guide books, including my recently released Discover Irish Land Records and Down and Out in Scotland: Researching Ancestral Crisis, please visit http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html. My Pinterest account is at https://www.pinterest.com/chrismpaton/.

No comments:

Post a Comment